Here’s one tasty, simple curry dish that you can whip up for lunch or a quick dinner. Adding soy sauce to the curry sauce gives this dish a nice Asian twist.
Serve the curry potato over rice and with a vegetable dish.
Ingredients: (2 Servings)
- 1 potato
- 1/2 yellow onion (diced)
- 1 clove fresh minced garlic
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 2 tbsp fresh coconut juice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- vegetable oil
- chili paste
- fresh parsley (optional)
1. Peel the potato and cut into bite sized pieces.
2. Add about 2 tablespoons vegetable oil to a pot and set to medium high heat.
3. Saute onion and garlic for about 2 minutes.
4. Add potato, cover the pot and let cook for about 5-6 minutes.
5. Add curry powder, soy sauce and chili paste.
6. Turn down heat to medium-low. Cover and let simmer for about 7-8 minutes or until the potato is tender. Add water if the sauce gets too dry.
7. Add coconut juice and mix well.
8. Let simmer for 2-3 minutes.
9. Optional. Sprinkle minced parsley on top. And enjoy!